Pinhoe Primary School has a very supportive and highly valued parent body which supports the school in many different ways. The school has an effective Friends of Pinhoe School team which, amongst other things, arranges social events and raises money for the school.
Parents are always welcome to volunteer to help in class or to assist with the many varied and exciting projects which take place at our school.
How can I help?
* Coming into class and listening to the children read on a 1:1 basis
* Share your skills by supporting class teachers in specific areas (such as maths or art etc)
* Talking to the children about areas you specialise in that are linked to the class projects
* Helping to maintain classroom gardens
* Supporting clubs (for example, gardening, forest school, art, science etc.)
* Volunteering to help and support in the school library
* Support fundraisers
Plus many, many more.......
If you would like to get involved in any way or have any suggestions then please get in touch with the office.