Why Choose Pinhoe?
Pinhoe CE Primary is a positive and creative place to thrive and grow. We ensure that all children are valued; their individual talents recognised and celebrated within a rich and varied curriculum.
Our Christian Foundation permeates all that we do and is a strength that supports the whole school community.
As headteacher, I am proud to lead an inspirational and forward-thinking school. If you wish to learn more about us, please explore this website or make an appointment to visit via the school office.
Sian Lane – Headteacher.
School Mission Statement
We believe that our school, underpinned by Christian values, is a wonderful place to grow, with the teachings of Jesus at the very heart of all we say and do. It is an exciting and loving community in which to learn, teach and explore, with high expectations of social and academic excellence. By understanding ourselves, our skills, our talents and one another, we can make a difference to the world now and in the future.
Our School Aims
At Pinhoe CE Primary school we work together to achieve the following aims:
· To build upon our Christian foundation, beliefs and values so that every child may experience what it is to be loved by God.
· To value every child and encourage them to shine, celebrating effort and achievement.
· To provide a rich range of opportunities so that children may enjoy learning and have a deep understanding of themselves and others.
· To ensure that sharing ideas and working in partnership with others are embedded in our day to day practice.
· To develop a safe, loving and stimulating environment in which children are eager to learn.
· To guide children in developing a growing sense of responsibility for the natural environment and desire to contribute to its safekeeping.
· To offer extended opportunities and encourage health awareness so that children may grow with a positive attitude and commitment to healthy living.
· To evolve as a community which communicates and contributes and to the local and world-wide community in order to achieve shared learning and understanding.
· To provide children with the faith, skills and personal resilience they need to progress successfully through their lives.